Friday, June 21, 2019

What's New?

So, things have been hectic the last few months. We decided in November to sell our house and get a new one. It's not the best time of year to do that, but, after six months, it worked out ok. We're closing and moving this week! I've added a page to this site (look up.. not that far, just to the top of the page), and you'll see a link for "Middletown Ministry."
You can explore there, maybe help out, and be excited with us for the next phase in our adventure.

You'll also see I added some other pages to make this look a little more like a real website (someday I'll figure out the right url and buy it, I promise). But I also wanted to highlight my writing and speaking. I want to do more of both, so having a way to invite connection makes sense.
If you've got a congregation, camp, gathering, or group that might benefit from engaging with me, let me know. I'm always excited to connect with people.

If you want to talk more about The Nest and the new ministry we'll be doing in our new house, you can check out the Facebook page. This what we've been dreaming about and trying for the whole seven years we've lived in Middletown and we're excited for the possibilities.

No comments: